Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Hi there! I'm TK. Mom says that that's short for Tough Kitty! I'm tough alright, I love to play. I can run and jump and pounce and bounce, and then I fall asleep.

I'm learning how to be a real kitten. Did you know that means both my brother and I have to learn things like what's good to eat? My brother is strange, he eats stuff that we poop in, but not me! I want good stuff.......I'm just learning though.

I like to run up behind my brother and jump on him. He can't see me, I run sooooo fast! I gotta say though that he can sure hear good. I'm glad that we now live inside a home, I used to get pretty scared being outside.

Mom feeds us good....we get stuff like baby food, turkey, tuna, and milk (mom calls it KMR). We're growing fast, and mom lets us try new foods, stuff that comes in cans. At first we didn't like it much, but mom tries so hard, so we try too. And you know what?? Some of that stuff in cans tastes yummy! I hope mom lets us eat this stuff forever!

My brother didn't tell you that when it gets late our people put us in a really big plastic box. We spend the night in there, together. I like to pretend that I don't want to go in there, but my mom must see right through me. She knows that as soon as she shuts the door to our box we'll both be asleep in no time! It's got our place to poo, water in a bowl, some toys, a nice soft furry thing we lay on, and food in a bowl. Mom says that she can sleep better knowing that we're safe, and it's not too bad, it's our night home.

When our people get up in the morning my brother and I start screaming at them. We want to come out of our night home and eat.........turkey and tuna, please!!! They're good to us, they give us food, and then Radar and I play.

No comments:

Post a Comment